Heartland Employee Incentives
The Heartland Health Region offers the following education opportunities:
• Learn While You Earn Conditionally hired Continuing Care Assistants : Financial assistance in Partnership with Great Plains Regional College and Sask Polytechnic.
• Primary Care Paramedic Training within Heartland Health Region in partnership with Great Plains College
Please feel free to contact the Recruitment & Retention Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-867-9700 x 3291 for more information.
The Heartland Health Region offers a benefits plan that includes:
• Excellent Wages
• Dental, Visual, Prescription and Extended Health Coverage
• Group Life Insurance plan with optional additional coverage
• Disability Insurance and Employee Pension Plan
• Generous Paid Time Off
• A safe & supportive work environment
• Healthy Workplace Program & Occupational Health & Safety Program
• Access to many Continuing Education/Learning opportunities
• Financial support for licensure and mandatory education costs